Friday, April 23, 2010

Home - Day 9 - Friday

Quick recap of the past few days in order to catch to today:
Wednesday:
Umblical cord fell off

Thursday:
First bath
-----------------------
Now onto today. First, I start out the day wonderfully as I basically had the night off with only taking on CJ's feeding at 7am and even then, I got to go back to sleep for about an hour. Sweet sweet sleep, oh how I've missed getting those 6 hours straight in a row as mostly I've taken on the 4am and 7am shifts to try to allow K to get the straight sleep.

Maybe it's overprotective of me but I do worry about her. She's so concerned with Calvin that I think she forgets to take care of herself. I just hope she remembers that she feeds him so she needs to feed herself. I won't always be awake and around =\

This morning, we had our professional photographer. Erin did a wonderful job and I added a couple of pieces of her work below and the link to her blog and information is all included after the pictures. I really suggest you go with her if you ever need photos done for any special occasion. She did such a great job that I'd love to work with her and learn from her. Wonder if she takes on helpers.

Check out the photos and given I'm finishing this on Saturday, I better go.

ENJOY




have lots of towels handy



hgfhg




http://www.erinjphoto.com/
http://www.facebook.com/Calvin Jesse pictures

ErinJPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment